Places to Eat & Shop near Our Tuscaloosa Hotel
Looking for a present for your special someone? Want to try something new and delicious for dinner tonight? Great shopping and dining is just minutes away from our Tuscaloosa hotel. A few of our favorite shops, malls, and restaurants are listed below; just ask our staff for additional recommendations.
- FIVE Tuscaloosa (1.8 miles) – Sample Southern pub fare and cocktails in this vintage tavern with sidewalk seating
- DePalma’s Italian Cafe (1.8 miles) – A lively Italian spot well-known for its white chocolate bread pudding
- Chuck’s Fish (1.9 miles) – A hip restaurant with a loft and full bar serving a diverse menu of sushi, seafood, and pizza
- Evangeline's (3.4 miles) – Sample New American cuisine and wine in this romantic, upscale restaurant
Midtown Village (1.3 miles)
Located at the junction of 15th Street and McFarland Boulevard, Midtown Village is a beautiful shopping and lifestyle center featuring top stores like Coldwater Creek, Barnes & Noble, and Chico's, as well as restaurants such as Panera Bread, Kobe Japanese Steakhouse, and Chipotle. It is built around a central promenade, making it easy to walk from shop to shop.
University Mall (1.8 miles)
For more than 30 years, this indoor shopping center has been the Tuscaloosa region's major destination for shopping and family-friendly dining. University Mall features 78 stores and restaurants, making it the largest in all of western Alabama.
Shoppes at Legacy Park (1.2 miles)
The Shoppes at Legacy Park is located at the heart of Tuscaloosa’s premier retail area, featuring a wide array of shopping and dining opportunities. Area exclusive retailers such as The Fresh Market, Dick’s Sporting Goods, Pet Smart, Bed Bath and Beyond, DSW Shoes and Whole Market are among our retail stores. Chuy’s Tex-Mex and other popular restaurants are here for your dining pleasure.
More Shopping to Enjoy
- The Shirt Shop, 1.8 miles
- Pants Store, 1.8 miles
- McFarland Plaza, 2 miles
- The Tuscaloosa Galleria, 3.5 miles
- Woods & Water, 4.6 miles